Payroll Specialist (32-40 hours)
A challenging role in which you ensure an efficient and smoothly functioning monthly payroll administration while you give advice on social and tax legislation.
This is what the job looks like:
In this position you are responsible for managing the payroll, including some compensation and benefits tasks. You ensure strict compliance with company and regulatory standards.
You are the functional administrator of the recently implemented AFAS system which you further optimize in relation to payroll. You manage social security matters, employee insurances and the im- and expat administration. You are the specialist on topics such as pension, WKR, RVU etc on which you advise the organization.
What to bring?
- Completed hbo education;
- Five years of experience as a payroll administrator;
- You have extensive experience with AFAS (preferably with optimization or implementation);
- Driven to automate and optimize administrative processes;
- You have a good command of both the Dutch and English languages;
- You have knowledge of (salary) tax and social security;
- Experience in international mobility is a plus;
This will be your new job because:
- You get a versatile position stretching from payroll to taxation. In which you are the key person in optimizing the internal payroll processes;
- You will be working in an international environment and use your influence to improve the organization;
- it is a flexible and part-time position (32-40 hours per week);
- you will receive a monthly gross salary of minimum € 2.668, – and maximum € 4.225, – (based on full-time employment, depending on your education and experience);
- You will receive vacation pay and a 13th month;
- Vlisco contributes to your pension accrual;
- you can make use of a personal budget for development and vitality.
Made your choice?
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! An initial screening and interview will be done by Monique Brands of Farrow + Dutch. Subsequently there will be an interview with Marianna Aquarius (Performance & Development Manager), who is also the hiring manager for this position. A test can be part of the procedure.