Management Trainee / Junior Process Engineer
Do you have the ambition to discover Europe in an interesting futureproof management role? While getting the chance to focus on one of the largest and most important ERP systems in the world? Then Sonoco is the workplace for you!
You, working as an Oracle process engineer, support the implementation and upgrade of Oracle at our plants, you get to know all Sonoco processes and know how to optimally improve or even transform them.
This is what the position looks like:
You will be an essential member of the European (Oracle) transformation team, being the point of contact for our Sonoco stakeholders regarding the new process upgrades and Oracle functionalities. Therefore, it is important that you take a proactive role and can fully understand and describe the current processes within our divisions, then redesign them and take them to the next level.
The team you will be joining is part of the existing Global Oracle implementation team. Together with your team you will work on a project that is very process oriented, demanding and hardworking. Eventually, this will lead to growth opportunities in various divisions such as supply chain, manufacturing and finance. You will then have a complete Sonoco network at your disposal and are assured of a flying start to your Sonoco career!
What to bring?
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics/Logistics/Engineering/General Management, or equivalent based on experience;
- Finance management skills;
- Project Management skills, ability to understand complex situations and apply simple and logic solutions;
- Fluent English language skills, a second European language is nice to have (I.e. French, Dutch, German, Italian);
- Proactive approach, stress resistant and results oriented;
- Analytical and conceptual skills, good communication skills;
- You like to work in a team and go for the best result together!
This will be your new job because:
- the Oracle upgrade is one of the most important projects within Sonoco Europe and is supported by the senior leadership team;
- Competitive salary and terms of employment package based on location, which we would be happy to tell you more about in an interview.
- You will gain in-depth knowledge of the Sonoco business;
- This project can and will lead to long-term career opportunity within different divisions (I.e., supply chain, manufacturing, finance). At the end you will have a complete Sonoco network and are ready to take on e European management-/business role;
- You will get the chance to fully understand the Oracle ERP system which is one of the biggest and most important ERP systems in the world.
Made your choice?
And do you want to give your career a flying start and be part of a European organization? Let us hear from you and apply! The first screening and interviews will be done by Monique Brands and Danny Poelen from Farrow + Dutch. Followed by several interviews with management- and business- stakeholders from Sonoco. Roger Bloemen and/or Mario Schnabel will be key selectors. A Kornferry-test will be an important part of the selection procedure. See you soon!